Special Deals & Coupons from Top E Cig Brands
You don’t have to save $2.00 coupons or collect miles or points off every pack you buy when it comes to vaping. You can get great deals on electronic cigarettes and liquids from many companies right now. We have put together a brief collection of brands that are currently offering up e cig deals. We also have some tips on how you can save money or earn prizes year-round by taking a few simple steps.
- 20% off all cartridges
- 30% off of everything else
- Discount applied at checkout
- 30% off store-wide for Labor Day, however all Pro Series vaporizers are excluded
- Save $15 on a 20 pack of NJOY Kings
- Subscribe to email list for coupons and deals
- No specific labor Day sale, however they are offering 30% off for a limited time if you use the promo code SOCIAL30
- Unconfirmed but there are multiple reports of a buy one get on free sale on ALL PRODUCTS exclusively on Monday September 1, 2014 with the promo code BOGOALL
- $10 for referrals
- 20% off all cartridges, 30% ff of everything else (Note-website says sale neds SUnday but they are still promoting the sale as being active on Monday, September 1/labor Day)
- 20% off when you enroll in the Home Delivery Program
Currently has no specials, but offers the rewards below
- Limited edition blu whiskey set
- Contest to give away coolers signed by Stephen Dorf
- Free vaporizer with e-liquid and cartomizer subscription
- Free shipping
- 20% off in exchange for a Facebook “like”
- Free priority shipping
Other Ways to Save or Make Money or Rewards
You’ll notice that some companies don’t really offer a lot right now in terms of discounts and sales. However, most of them have ongoing programs that allow you to make money or receive some type of reward. If you follow the steps below, you’ll get the most out of your vapor purchases and dealings with companies who sell vapor products.
Yes, you really do need to subscribe to the email list. Yes, you are probably going to get a lot of emails and it may get irritating. Here’s a tip that you should always use when you subscribe to an email list: Create a separate email account just for this purpose. Then you can review the updates without having to wade through them to get to your personal or professional emails.
Email lists are the best way to stay up to date on current deals and promotions. Since most companies offer some sort of discount or reward just for joining the email list, you benefit from the very first sign up.
Why not refer your friends? If you enjoy vaping and you have friends who might enjoy it as well, you can earn cash, discounts, and rewards for referring a friend. Some companies pay pretty decently for referrals. Your friend can then sign up on the email list and start getting their own discounts.
Sometimes you earn rewards just by shopping. You create an account and the company tracks every purchase. When you earn enough points (or whatever method they use), you can select a reward from their collection. These programs do require you to make purchases and become a loyal customer in order to get a price break. However, if you are already loyal to a particular brand or want to stock up on new liquids during a sale you can easily use reward programs to save a few bucks.
Everybody loves a good deal, and we are no exception. We hope that you are able to take advantage of these promotions and find the deal that fills that void in your vapor collection. If one of these deals peaks your interest you might want to jump on it as the different manufacturers tend to switch up their deals every few months. Check back soon, as we will go out in search of even more electronic cigarette coupons and discounts once the specials change.